Since becoming a mother I have learned things about myself and learned new life lessons...
1. The Lord has created and blessed us with amazing bodies. I already new that but now I have seen it pushed to the max!
2. Although it doesn't seem like it at times, life goes by too fast, SLOW DOWN and enjoy each moment, each day...and cherish every smile, laugh, hug, kiss, and so on.
3. Prioritize. There are things that I would like to do and things that I need to do.
4. ...and its OK if I only do one of those things a day!
5. I'd like to think I was a patient person before Makayla... I am developing even more patients.
6. Sleep is one of my favorite past times. Couldn't get enough of it then (before Makayla) still can't get enough.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment