What fun pictures! It looks like you guys are having a blast in Oregon! I am missing you guys so much! Wish you were near us so we could hang out again! But, it looks like you guys are BUSY! :)
8 new posts!! I was so surprised when I logged on and found so many new things to read about :) How exciting that your brother is finally home. Too bad Natalie Savage just started dating somebody or we would have to set them up! Maybe we'll think about it if this relationship doesn't work out, lol. I love the pictures of makayla and the fair. Keep up the posts!
Life is not lonely in the Lone Star State. We are bouncing along with two adorable, energetic lil ones and feel so blessed for all the many blessings the Lord has bestowed upon us here.
What fun pictures! It looks like you guys are having a blast in Oregon! I am missing you guys so much! Wish you were near us so we could hang out again! But, it looks like you guys are BUSY! :)
ReplyDelete8 new posts!! I was so surprised when I logged on and found so many new things to read about :) How exciting that your brother is finally home. Too bad Natalie Savage just started dating somebody or we would have to set them up! Maybe we'll think about it if this relationship doesn't work out, lol. I love the pictures of makayla and the fair. Keep up the posts!
ReplyDelete