CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pass the Drill please

In an effort to save money and have something to do that I enjoy doing for my "Me time", I am making this...



I have really enjoyed making this TV stand. All I have left to do is paint! I am leaning towards white with a light sage green on the back wall to match the book shelves I am going to do next!!!



With a few encouraging and supportive words and a few words of advice from my engineering husband I did this! I am so pleased with my work and the fact that I made this all by myself and used a drill for my first time!!!

You can make something amazing too! ana-white.com

3 comments:

  1. Post pictures!! You are my hero! That is a super huge project!! You are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You are super awesome! I looked at some DIY projects and decided to do cubbies--super easy. I do not know that I could feel comfortable using a drill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go girl!! i am so impressed. Miss having you around so much:( thanks for all the good times and talks while you were here. I'm gonna need some bonnie skills and attitude as we take on our big move in two weeks!!! If i can just have fun with it and take one thing at a time...i'm nervous. Love you

    Josie

    ReplyDelete