Catching up is laborious but fun because I get to see how much lilM has already changed! haha that means I am so far behind. No matter. With this fun new software it is making blogging more fun (picasa, thanks gals for the tip!)...or at least easier to add pics. (I hate waiting for loading pics. By the time they load I have moved on to another chore or fallen asleep. yes, I said chore, sorry to all those that love blogging, I am just not as savvy as you or developed a love for it...yet.) I also want to start sharing my latest discoveries and not just pic after pic of our sweet lilM, which are fun and all, but I know you want more!
So here is a little more...

Free Baby Shower Games
We are expecting our first boy in December! We are so thrilled! Won't talk about how hard this pregnancy has been. All that know me, know all about it! I want to avoid that and focus on the joy of it now. So - let the preparations begin - send me any cutesy boy crafting ideas for me to start!!!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Bon Bon!! I'm sorry the pregnancy has been hard. I'm happy for Angie, that's exciting. Miss you!!
ReplyDelete