CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ducks and Park

One week I had made 50 tea sandwiches, you know the ones where you cut off the crust, and ended up with two bags stuffed with the crusts. I had this idea to save them and go to our friends ranch where they have a duck pond. We were so excited to take Mak, we asked our friends first if we could do this and they said, "Sure, I think the ducks know what to do." Well, those ducks didn't know what to do! They ran away from us or would wait a good distance away from us, too far for us to even throw the bread to them! But there were some huge mysterious fish that were gobbeling up the floating soggy pieces of bread. Mak quickly got bored and we moved on to their fun play ground. Guess those ducks didnt know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment